• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Tech brands are forcing AI into your gadgets—whether you asked for it or not | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Tech brands are forcing AI into your gadgets—whether you asked for it or not

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

Enlarge / Tech brands love hollering about the purported thrills of AI these days. (credit: Getty)

Logitech announced a new mouse last week. A company rep reached out to inform Ars of Logitech’s “newest wireless mouse.” The gadget’s product page reads the same as of this writing.

I’ve had good experience with Logitech mice, especially wireless ones, one of which I'm using now. So I was keen to learn what Logitech might have done to improve on its previous wireless mouse designs. A quieter click? A new shape to better accommodate my overworked right hand? Multiple onboard profiles in a business-ready design?

I was disappointed to learn that the most distinct feature of the Logitech Signature AI Edition M750 is a button located south of the scroll wheel. This button is preprogrammed to launch the ChatGPT prompt builder, which Logitech recently added to its peripherals configuration app Options+.

Read 28 remaining paragraphs | Comments

Вверх Снизу