• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Your coffee wants you to buy this smart mug, now 24% off | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Your coffee wants you to buy this smart mug, now 24% off

News

Staff member
    Редактор
    Common problem. We’ve all been there. You’re working from home (again), you make a big pot of coffee, you pour a cup, and 90 minutes later you’re still stuck in that Zoom meeting—and your coffee is cold.

You, friend, might need a temperature-controlled smart mug. The 10-ounce Smart Mug 2 from Ember is now selling on Amazon for only $99, a 24 percent discount. We haven’t seen a cheaper price on Amazon since December 2023, when it was $85.

Me, personally, I have a bit of history with so-called “smart mugs.” In 2014, I mercilessly mocked a smart mug prototype from Vessyl because it promised to do too much, like magically counting the calories of whatever it contained.

But these Ember mugs have the right idea. They have just one job: to keep your beverage warm. Your coffee and tea will thank you for respecting their intended temperatures.

Ember says the Mug 2 will keep your drink hot for up to 90 minutes on a full charge, or you can leave it on its coaster for full-day performance. You use an app (of course) to choose your preferred temperature between 120 and 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Or you can eschew the app for 135 degrees out the box.

More than 17,000 Amazon users give the Ember mug a 4.4 rating, with one even promising, “Welcome to the next level of life.”

OK… sure? Hey, man, I just want warm coffee. And this looks like the answer.

get the smart mug 2 for just $99

Smart Appliances

Top Bottom