• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Android 15 prepares to make it easier for your grandma to use her phone | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Android 15 prepares to make it easier for your grandma to use her phone

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор
    • Code within the latest Android beta suggests that Google might introduce a new “easy pre-set” mode that optimizes the UI for readability.
    • Android is loaded with settings and features that might make it confusing or complicated to use for people who aren’t tech-savvy or who have trouble with their vision.
    • This easy pre-set mode changes settings like the icon and text size, navigation mode, and more.

Google just released the first beta of Android 14 QPR3, which will be the third quarterly platform release of Android 14 when it goes stable in June. After installing the beta on my Pixel phone, I discovered a hidden settings page for a new feature called “easy pre-set.” This mode, based on what I found, seems to be a way to make Android easier to use for people who aren’t as tech-savvy as readers of Android Authority or who may have trouble with their vision.

Hidden within Android 14 QPR3 Beta 1 are strings that explain what this new easy pre-set mode will do. According to these strings, the easy pre-set mode optimizes the Android UI for “improved readability and ease of navigation.” It specifically does so by “enlarging icons and text, adding contrast and bold, and adding navigation buttons to the bottom of the screen.”

Top Bottom