• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Anker’s speedy Qi2 MagSafe chargers have dropped to new all-time low prices | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Anker’s speedy Qi2 MagSafe chargers have dropped to new all-time low prices

News

Staff member
    Редактор

All three chargers deliver up to 15 watts of power to compatible iPhones. | Image: Nathan Edwards / The Verge

Few things test my patience more than waiting for my phone to charge when I’m in a rush, which is why Qi2 chargers are a godsend. They deliver fast, certified MagSafe charger speeds without the price tag, and right now, many of Anker’s new, Qi2 certified versions are down to all-time lows. Amazon’s selling the new version of our favorite MagSafe-compatible battery pack, the Anker MagGo Power Bank, for $47.99 ($22 off). That’s just $8 more than its predecessor and a discount you can also find at Anker with code WSTDMXPG8FSD. Amazon is also selling the MagGo Wireless Charging Station (Foldable 3-in-1) for $82.49 ($28 off) and the 8-in-1 MagGo Orb for $69.99 ($30 off). Anker’s matching prices as well, though you’ll have to apply the code W...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom