• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - Apple’s latest iPad Air is $200 off, today only | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Apple’s latest iPad Air is $200 off, today only

News

Staff member
    Редактор
    You’re a hardcore PC person. Maybe you think you would rather be caught dead than using something with an Apple logo. Imagine how I feel — someone who’s spent a decade as a writer on sites with “PC” and “Android” right in the name. But even so, there’s an iPad sitting on my desk…because when it comes to mobile tablets, sometimes you just can’t beat it. And today, you can’t beat Best Buy’s $200 discount on a brand new one.

Best Buy’s daily deal is a base model iPad Air, 5th generation, in the kinda-sorta-gold-ish Starlight color for $399.99. That’s $200 off the standard price for this tablet, and an extremely rare discount to see for any new iPad in its latest model. Normally you’d have to go for something used or refurbished to score that kind of a deal.

The 5th-gen iPad Air boasts a 10.9-inch display, USB-C port for easy access without having to deal with any Lightning ports, and an M1 processor. That’s the same chip that goes into Apple’s ARM-based laptops, so this tablet is rocking a shocking amount of power, even it its tablet OS doesn’t offer as many applications as a laptop. As an owner of the 4th-gen Air — which has a physically identical body — I can say it’s pretty darn nice, too. I only wish it had the same face unlock powers as my laptop; the Air uses a fingerprint sensor on the power button.

This discount is only for the Starlight color, only for the 64GB model, and only available today, April 29th. Other iPad Airs (iPads Air?) are also on sale, but generally only $100 off.

Get a 5th-gen iPad Air for $399.99 at Best Buy

iPad

Top Bottom