• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Does the iPhone 15 keep up with the best Android alternatives? | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Does the iPhone 15 keep up with the best Android alternatives?

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор
    On paper, there’s very little reason to get excited about Apple’s iPhone 15. It has a chipset we’ve seen before, a design that hasn’t changed in years, and cameras that cover the basics but don’t really reach for the stars. And yet, it’s probably going to be one of the most popular phones over the next 12 months. As a reviewer for Android Authority, I’ve spent plenty of time with the best of Android, but I’m also very familiar with what Apple has to offer on the iOS side. After all, you have to know what the competition is doing to know what you’re talking about. And I have a few ideas of why the iPhone’s popularity endures, so let’s look at how the iPhone 15 actually fares against its best Android rivals.

For our purposes, we’re only worried about the base iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus, along with their similarly priced competitors. That means we’ll look at the Samsung Galaxy S23, OnePlus 11, Google Pixel 8, and Motorola Edge Plus (2023) as our Android baseline and skip the Pro-grade models on both sides. You can check out our full thoughts on the iPhone 15 Pro here.

Top Bottom