• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Find My Device update includes new icon and hints at future FMD Network | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Find My Device update includes new icon and hints at future FMD Network

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Lily Katz / Android Authority
    • There’s a new Find My Device icon that matches Google’s usual four-color theme.
    • The latest update to the app also includes hints at future Find My Device Network features.
    • Google delayed the rollout of the FMD Network, and we still don’t know when it’s coming out.

If you’ve ever lost your phone or mobile accessories, you may have used Google’s Find My Device app to locate them. This service has been around for a long time and can quickly give you an approximate location of multiple devices connected to your phone or Google account.

Yesterday, Google pushed out the latest update to this app, causing it to jump from v2.5 to v3.0 (via 9to5Google). Along with this update comes a new Find My Device icon. The green bubble with a phone in the middle is gone, replaced by what appears to be a radar symbol in Google’s usual four-color theme. Check it out for yourself below:

Top Bottom