• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - For the first time, my Pixel wasn’t a vastly superior camera during the holidays | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор For the first time, my Pixel wasn’t a vastly superior camera during the holidays

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Ryan Haines / Android Authority

Opinion post by
    Rita El Khoury

Every holiday season in Lebanon is a rare chance for us to reconnect with friends and family members who now live all across the globe. From Canada to France, the UAE, and more, we all travel back home for the holidays and meet up for lunches, dinners, engagement parties, surprise proposals, and impromptu get-togethers. Everyone takes photos, but my phone is usually the designated snapper for the more serious and important moments.

The reason is that a few years ago, my Pixel 2 XL surprised everyone with the quality of its portraits and shots in darker indoor environments. Somehow, my friends and family all agreed that my phone’s cam was superior to any of theirs, and that started a tradition that the Pixel 4 XL, 5, 6 Pro, and 7 Pro all carried with pride. That is until this year when, all of a sudden, no one really asked me to take pics with my Pixel 8 Pro.

Top Bottom