• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - I know what Disney Plus with Hulu will look like, because I live in Canada | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News I know what Disney Plus with Hulu will look like, because I live in Canada

News

Staff member
    Редактор

Prey premiered on Hulu in the US but is available elsewhere through Disney Plus. | Image: David Bukach / 20th Century Studios

Starting in December, Disney will begin testing a new version of its streaming services by combining Hulu and Disney Plus into a single app. The news (which follows Disney’s recent acquisition of Hulu) has led to a lot of questions. Is Hulu going away? What will the app experience be like? Do violent movies like Prey or No One Will Save You really fit with the Disney Plus brand? The good news is that the answer to most of those questions likely already exists outside of the US, which I know because I’ve been using it for more than two years. It’s not confusing at all. In fact, it looks a lot like traditional TV.

At the beginning of 2021, Disney launched a new content hub called Star, which is currently available in a whole bunch of...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom