• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - iRobot’s Roomba i4 Evo and j7 Plus are down to their best price to date | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News iRobot’s Roomba i4 Evo and j7 Plus are down to their best price to date

News

Staff member
    Редактор

The budget-friendly Roomba i4 Evo is on sale for Prime Big Deal Days starting at just $199.99, which is $100 less than its typical sale price.

Much like smart locks, video doorbells, and other smart home tech, budget robot vacuums have come a long way in the past few years. Case in point? iRobot’s ultra-affordable Roomba i4 Evo, an exceptional cleaning companion that’s receiving a big markdown as part of Amazon’s October Prime Day. Right now, you can get it for just $199.99 ($200 off), which is $100 below its usual sale price of $299.99.

If you’re looking for something more capable, Walmart is taking 50 percent off the high-end iRobot Roomba j7 Plus and selling it for $399, which is essentially the typical asking price of a midrange model. That’s not bad, given the premium model comes with an automatic disposal tank, unlike the standard Roomba i4 Evo.

At this point, it’s safe...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom