• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Limitless is a new AI tool for your meetings — and an all-hearing wearable gadget | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Limitless is a new AI tool for your meetings — and an all-hearing wearable gadget

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

The Limitless Pendant comes in a bunch of colors and doesn’t really look like an AI gadget. | Image: Limitless

The Limitless Pendant doesn’t exactly scream “AI.” As Dan Siroker, the CEO of the company behind the new device, lifts it up to show me over Zoom, the round, rubbery-looking gizmo reminds me more of an old-school clippable Fitbit. But what Siroker is actually showing me is a device that can be clipped onto your shirt or worn on a string around your neck that is meant to record everything you hear — and then use AI to help you remember and make sense of it.

The Limitless Pendant is part of the whole Limitless system, which the company is launching today. (Oh, and in case you’re wondering: yes, it’s very much a reference to the movie.) Siroker’s last AI product, Rewind, was an app that ran on your computer and would record your screen and...

Continue reading…

Вверх Снизу