• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Reddit’s favorite desk chair is a whopping 66% off | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Reddit’s favorite desk chair is a whopping 66% off

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    If you’re dealing with the aches and pains from sitting in an old office chair and are looking to replace it with a new one, you’ve come to the right place. Staples is currently selling the Union & Scale FlexFit Mesh Swivel Task Chair for just $99.99, which is 66 percent off of the original $299.99 price. This specific chair is the chair of choice among Reddit’s chair nerd hivemind at r/buildapc, so you know it has serious staying power.

Plus, I happen to own this exact chair model and can confidently vouch its comfort and ergonomics. I’ve been using it for years at this point!

Looking for more desk accessories? Check out real PC enthusiasts swear these 24 desk accessories changed their life.

The Union & Scale chair features a mesh back and seat, a swivel-tilt mechanism, and a tension knob that allows you to change the resistance for easy reclining. It’s capable of holding up to 276 pounds and it will require assembly. According to the Reddit wizards (aka commenters), this chair has a good mix of support and comfort, especially if you plan on sitting in it for a long time. I spend an embarrassing amount of time at my desktop computer and rarely do I feel any aches and pains from this chair. If I do feel pain, it’s usually my own doing, as I sit like a pretzel on occasion.

This is an awesome deal, so don’t sleep on it. Get it now before the chance to grab Reddit’s favorite desk chair for a pittance disappears.

Get the Union & Scale Mesh Swivel Task Chair for $99.99 at Staples

Computer Accessories

Вверх Снизу