• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra hands-on: Adding a pinch of AI spice to the formula | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra hands-on: Adding a pinch of AI spice to the formula

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор
    I spent hands-on time with the new Samsung Galaxy S24, S24 Plus, and S24 Ultra in London this week, and it left me with both a sense of deja vu and standing in the starting blocks of a very new, possibly game-changing arms race.

On the one hand, the phones look and feel eerily familiar with everything Samsung has put out this decade. After leaving the event, I almost thought I’d pocketed the S24 Ultra by mistake instead of my trusty S23 Ultra. I won’t try to convince you that the new flat display on the Ultra makes a meaningful difference to using the S Pen as Samsung claims, that the new titanium design is groundbreakingly more robust, or that the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 for Galaxy processor is that much more responsive for gaming. But honestly, those aren’t the reasons to be interested in Samsung’s latest flagships, especially if you own a recent generation model.

Top Bottom