• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - The Kobo Elipsa 2E, our favorite ebook reader for taking notes, is $50 off | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News The Kobo Elipsa 2E, our favorite ebook reader for taking notes, is $50 off

News

Staff member
    Редактор

There’s a lot to like about the Kobo Elipsa 2 compared to something like the Kindle Scribe, especially with today’s discount. | Image: Kobo

As much as I like physical books, I’m planning a move and considering consolidating my collection to make that process more painless. You might be in the same boat, or perhaps you want a more convenient way to knock out your beefy reading list for the new year. If that sounds like you, you might want to consider the Kobo Elipsa 2E, which is currently on sale for $349.99 ($50 off) direct from Rakuten Kobo.

In addition to reading ebooks on its large E Ink display, you can use the ad-free Elipsa 2E to take notes using the included stylus. In fact, we consider it the best ebook reader you can buy for that purpose — one that’s even better than the Kindle Scribe given you can write directly on any page in any book. (The Scribe only supports...

Continue reading…

Top Bottom