• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - ASUS ROG Phone 8 hands-on impressions: A classier gaming phone | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор ASUS ROG Phone 8 hands-on impressions: A classier gaming phone

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор
    The ASUS ROG Phone 8 Pro series is here, and it’s a big, bold, super-stacked Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 duo of gaming phones for 2024. While I haven’t spent quite long enough to give you a full review of this device, I can say how pleasantly surprised I’ve been with the ROG Phone 8 so far. Here are my early hands-on impressions ahead of Android Authority‘s full review, coming soon.

To start with, ASUS has made some aesthetic changes that make it a sleeker customer than its previous generations. The ROG Phone 8 and 8 Pro have identical footprints, with side-mounted USB-C ports for the cooling module, which comes in the box with the 24GB RAM/1TB storage Pro version, for a limited time with the 16GB/512GB Pro model, or is otherwise sold separately (pricing TBC). This attachment is important for keeping the phone cool if you are gaming for long stretches of time. You can actually charge using both of these USB-C ports, too.

Top Bottom