• Автор темы News
  • Дата начала
  • " /> News - Intel Unveils 14th Gen Core HX Series Processors: Raptor Lake Mobile Refresh with Thunderbolt 5 | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News Intel Unveils 14th Gen Core HX Series Processors: Raptor Lake Mobile Refresh with Thunderbolt 5

News

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы
    During CES 2024, Intel unveiled their latest 14th Generation Core HX series processors for mobile. Consisting of five new SKUs, the Intel 14th Gen Core HX family is a refreshed variant of the previous 13th Gen Core HX series, much akin to the desktop processors such as the Core i9-14900K to the Core i9-13900K; Raptor Lake is again refreshed, this time for mobile.

Consisting of five new SKUs and spanning the Core i9, Core i7, and Core i5 segments, the Intel 14th Gen Core HX series features much of the same specifications such as core and thread count and integrated graphics as their predecessors, but with faster Performance (P) and Efficiency (E) core turbos, making them faster for better performance, all within the same 55/157 W TDP power envelope as the previous generation.

Ranging from 24 CPU cores (8P+16E)/32T down to 10 CPU cores (6P+4E)/16T, Intel is once again bringing their Raptor Lake architecture built on the Intel 7-node back to the forefront for another year as their desktop replacement mobile processors lead the charge in compute performance in mobile into 2024.

Some of the primary features of the Intel 14th Gen Core HX platform Intel is pushing revolve around the ability to easily add discrete controllers, thanks to the chips' ample PCIe lane count. This includes Intel's Thunderbolt 5, which has up to 160 Gbps of cable bandwidth available, as well as next-generation Wi-Fi 7 support. On top of this, much like the 13th Gen Core HX series, the 14th Gen variants are also overclockable.

Вверх Снизу