• Автор темы Обзор
  • Дата начала
  • " /> Обзор - Netflix games was my most used gaming service of 2023 | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Netflix games was my most used gaming service of 2023

Обзор

Команда форума
    Редактор
    Баллы

Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority

Opinion post by
    Dhruv Bhutani

I enjoy games and have long wanted to carve out more time for my hobby. However, adulting is hard, and eking out time for gaming amongst all my other responsibilities and interests isn’t easy. Plus, when I do manage to take out some time to sit down and enjoy some gaming goodness, decision fatigue sets in. My list of unfinished titles is lengthy and even more time-consuming. And that’s before we get to my love-hate relationship with the Netflix-like PlayStation Plus service. As appealing as having access to hundreds of titles sounds, it just adds to my woes and makes it harder still to commit to a game. First-world problems, I know.

I've often scoffed at smartphone games, but Netflix Games helped me change my perspective.

On the other hand, I’ve never been much of a mobile gamer. I’d scoff at the diluted gameplay experiences, microtransactions, and limited graphics. Sure, some of the best Android games promise full-fledged indie experiences on my phone, but I don’t want to spend top dollar for something I might not enjoy.

Вверх Снизу