• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - Samsung’s Galaxy SmartTag2 is just as good as an Apple AirTag, if not better | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор Samsung’s Galaxy SmartTag2 is just as good as an Apple AirTag, if not better

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Rita El Khoury / Android Authority

Ever since I was a kid leaving for school, my mom would repeat to me, “your raincoat, your backpack, your water bottle, and you!” I grew up with this habit of double-checking I had everything on me before leaving home or school, but still, that didn’t stop me from losing or mistakenly leaving an item or two behind over the years. Now that I hop around Paris and nearby towns and countries a bit more, the dread of losing luggage, keys, or anything important is even higher.

An Apple AirTag seems like the perfect solution, except I don’t use an iPhone as my daily driver. So I’ve looked at AirTag alternatives for Android users and came away dubious. If anything, I’m really excited about Google’s upcoming Find My Device network and trackers — whenever they launch. In the meantime, Samsung has the next best thing: the Galaxy SmartTag 2.

Top Bottom