• Thread starter Обзор
  • Start date
  • " /> Обзор - The OnePlus Open has a few more foldable tricks up its sleeve | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

Обзор The OnePlus Open has a few more foldable tricks up its sleeve

Обзор

Staff member
    Редактор

Credit: Dhruv Bhutani / Android Authority
    • Users have found that the OnePlus Open supports tent and clamshell modes during video playback.
    • The OnePlus Open also supports a tabletop mode in the camera app, where the UI is rearranged.
    • These foldable features have not been advertised by OnePlus that much, but they add up to the foldable experience.

The OnePlus Open has done a great job impressing reviewers and early adopters. Barring a few omissions like wireless charging, the OnePlus Open is an excellent foldable, one that can go head-to-head against the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 and the Google Pixel Fold. It seems OnePlus undersold their foldable, as users are now discovering that the Open also supports a tent mode, a clamshell mode, and a tabletop mode, but without the marketing words attached.

Redditor buds115 spotted that the OnePlus Open supports tent and clamshell modes, adding versatility to how you can use the foldable. I can confirm that “tent” mode works on my OnePlus Open, even though OnePlus doesn’t really advertise this as a feature. I am having difficulties triggering “clamshell” mode, though perhaps I am just doing it wrong.

Top Bottom