• Thread starter News
  • Start date
  • " /> News - This speedy 512GB MicroSD card is a steal at $30 | SoftoolStore.de - Софт, Avid Media Composer, Книги. | бесплатные прокси (HTTP, Socks 4, Socks 5)

News This speedy 512GB MicroSD card is a steal at $30

News

Staff member
    Редактор
    I still remember a time when you couldn’t fit a big JPEG file on a 1.44MB floppy disk, so I’m occasionally flabbergasted that 512 gigabytes of storage or more can fit on something the size of the nail on my pinky finger. But indeed, this is the future, and such a MicroSD card exists. Today you can pick up a speedy one from Amazon for just $29.99, ten bucks off the standard price.

This PNY “Premiere-X” card is Class 10, U3, and V30. And if you’re not a professional photographer or an obsessive follower of flash memory standards, that means that it’s rated for up to 30 megabytes per second of write speed. That should be fast enough for the most intense DSLR or mirrorless camera and/or 4K video duties. PNY claims this one in particular can actually go faster than the minimum rating, 100 MB/s read and 90 MB/s write.

The card works great in mobile devices like phones, dashcams, and the Nintendo Switch and Steam Deck. It could also help boost your laptop storage in a pinch. And in case you’re wondering, yes it comes with a full-sized SD card adapter, just in case your laptop doesn’t come with a tiny MicroSD card reader. The discount doesn’t have an end date on Amazon, so there’s no telling how long it will stick around.

Get a PNY 512GB MicroSD card for $29.99 on Amazon

Storage

Top Bottom